As one of the UK’s top forty brokers with over 230,000 policyholders, Carole Nash is the most used motorcycle insurance specialist in the UK and Ireland. The company is a major player in the classic car insurance sector and provides a range of value-added private car, van, household and travel policies.
Historically Carole Nash utilised traditional recruitment agencies for its staffing needs, which led to high costs, poor candidate quality and high attrition rates. In 2009, MBA took over the management of an annual, cyclical campaign for Carole Nash, which involved the recruitment of 120 sales and service contact centre advisors in a three month period. This effort has culminated in over 700 new employees across the Carole Nash business. MBA is responsible for the attraction, selection, offer management and retention initiatives that support the company’s recruitment programme.
The MBA Solution
- An offsite team of two
- Implementation and management of online and offline candidate attraction strategies
- Creation of an effective screening assessment programme defined by Carole Nash’s key drivers
- Implementation of a full candidate management system
- Weekly MI reporting
- Collaboration in the development of an assessment centre strategy
- Introduction of a Keep In Touch and a Candidate Experience Excellence programme
- Continued delivery year on year
- Improved conversation rates
- 96% of candidates offered and accepted roles commenced employment