Our client a world leader in global travel, currently flying to over 80 countries with more than 1500 flights departing Dubai each week transporting over 51 million people.
The Manchester Centre is one of 7 across the world, handling booking queries, flight changes and customer care calls throughout Europe, taking approximately 1.5 million calls each year.
The team in Manchester is made up of 275 European multi-lingual operators.
– 12-24 multi-lingual operators a month
– Full service offering including assessment support– PEV and on-boarding services
– Off-site team of 2 multi-lingual recruiters
– Social media campaign across multiple channels
– Re-engineering of recruitment and assessment processes– Implementation of a bespoke ATS
- – Average 18 FTE hires a month
- – Critical hires within the Dutch & German speaking candidate short market
- – 95% post-offer retention
- – 75% interview to hire ratio
- – Strong feedback from hiring manager community
Having previously managed our recruitment with a “not broken, don’t fix it” approach, MBA engaged with us at the end of 2017 during which time we were using many agencies, coupled with lengthy recruitment events and a very low offer rate. In partnership with MBA we have created a whole new recruitment strategy, better selection of candidates and turned something average into a group acknowledged win. We see a lengthy partnership with MBA growing and are now in discussions to implement their recruitment technology into our process.