Our client are the largest and most awarded life insurance broker in the UK, and one of the biggest overall protection insurance intermediaries in the industry. Their company ethos is simple: “Life’s Wonderful, let’s take care of it” and their expert advice is built on a foundation of their five company values: Care, Honesty, Excellent, Tolerance and Openness.
Our clients are focused on providing open and honest advice to their clients and it’s vital that their advisors are capable of doing the same. LifeSearch gave MBA the task of providing a bespoke recruitment process to increase their employee base, customer service and support roles across their 3 offices in Leeds, Milton Keynes & London.
- Account Manager with a like-minded, dedicated resourcing team
- Fully branded, premium advertising across all major job boards with geographical job board sponsorship
- Full candidate management ensuring each and every candidate receives excellent service and an experience in line with the company’s core values.
- Management of the first stage telephone interview process
- Design, provision and training for the final stage recruitment event
- Full ownership of the first and second stage of the 4 stage recruitment process
- Proprietary ownership of candidate database
They have become a true partner of ours delivering high quality, large number intakes and at the same time helping us strategise the future direction of our business including our first overseas expansion. They have provided valuable insight, intelligence and coaching on many growth projects.
MBA quickly immersed themselves in our culture and built strong relationships with leaders across the company. They’re regularly in our offices and are now well known faces.