The Matt Burton Group Ltd (inc. Matt Burton Associates Ltd and MBA Temps Ltd) is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
The complaints procedure is designed to ensure that any complaints are properly investigated and are given careful and fair consideration. If you do have a complaint, please contact us on 0845 459 9800 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. Any complaints raised in this manner will have a decision provided within 5 working days unless there are exceptional circumstances.
At this stage if you are not satisfied please email Matt Burton, Chief Executive Officer courtesy of firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Matt Burton Suite A 3rd Floor, Sovereign Court, King Edward Street, Macclesfield, SK10 1AF.
- We will acknowledge your written complaint within 5 working days. We may ask you to confirm or explain details set out in your written communication. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may take up to 15 working days.
- Matt Burton or a senior representative of the Company will then invite you to discuss (this may be over the telephone or face to face) and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 5 working days of the discussion, we will write to you to confirm any decisions and solutions that have been agreed with you. If you do not want a discussion or it is not possible we will send you a written reply to your complaint. This will include our suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing the investigation.
At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact the REC, our industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.